At Enviropass, we are eager to offer you the best experience of environmental compliance within your reach
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE WITHIN YOUR REACH
Discover our training course options for environmental compliance
The Enviropass’ Vision is a world where every product is designed in an environmentally and socially sound manner
Here are a few of our happy customers…
We serve a vast variety of manufacturing industries and products. For example, they are:
- electrical and electronic equipment
- monitoring and control instruments
- medical devices
- metal parts
- and more.
Most importantly, we care about our clients.
Offered services include anything from customized training to full support. We have flexible solutions. In other words, we can adapt our services to your needs, your way. For example, your options can be:
- Product testing
- Technical documentation
- Turnkey solutions for extensive environmental management
- Customer service. We can act on your behalf and address your customer’s environmental requests
- Comprehensive training with customized workshops.
Thanks to its practical field experience, Enviropass is a unique consulting firm that is able to provide environmental conformity assistance for all your projects, your way.
In addition, the Enviropass team has already performed hundreds of environmental compliance assessments of electrical and electronic products sold worldwide.
Enviropass serves customers all over the world.
References are available upon request.
- RoHS consulting
- REACH SVHC
- Conflict Minerals in the USA and the EU
- California Proposition 65
- POP (Persistent Organic Pollutants) – Halogen Free
- ELV (End of Life Vehicles)
- MDR (Medical Devices Regulation)
- Energy efficiency
- Packaging Regulations
- Batteries and accumulators’ Regulations
- Laws against human trafficking
- and more!
Product Environmental Compliance
Above all, we are dedicated to product testing for a cleaner environment.
- Best money value with IEC 63000 documentary approach
- Access to self-verification of your products
- Available online and onsite services
- No prototype destruction
- Personalized support
Most importantly, regulatory or voluntary requirements are critical when it comes to exporting devices to:
Environmental Compliance & Due Diligence is our Motto!
Non-compliant products may be withdrawn from the market and product recalls might be requested by surveillance authorities.
As a result, manufacturers, distributors, and importers diminish the costly risk of damaging their image by monitoring the environmental compliance of their products.
Fortunately, Enviropass is here to help you protect your market strategies.
The Enviropass’ team includes a Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA) who is member of the Quebec Association of Environmental Auditing (AQVE), which is accredited by the Standard Council of Canada (SCC).
Services provided by Enviropass are covered by professional liability insurance and can be offered on-demand in:
- Polish and
- Persian Farsi
We are located in Montreal (Quebec, Canada) and we serve customers all over the world since 2014.
The Pass to Environmental Compliance
Performed audits follow the most well know applicable standards that are recognized by both enforcement authorities and the industry. For instance, they are:
- IEC 63000 – Technical documentation for the assessment of electrical and electronic products with respect to the restriction of hazardous substances
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing management systems
- CSA Z773 – Environmental compliance auditing
- ISO 14065 – General principles and requirements for bodies validating and verifying environmental information
Importantly, Environmental laws are regularly updated and amended. Therefore, to stay informed please subscribe to our free newsletter on environmental compliance and legal obligations.