When you visit our website, sign up to our newsletter or inquire about our services, for example, we collect personal information about you. This policy provides you with information about:
• What personal information we collect
• How and why we collect it
• How we protect it
• How you can access it What personal information do we collect? We collect personal information you give us, for example when you submit your details, complete an online form to contact us or to register for our newsletter. This can include: • Your full name
• Your email address
• Your company
• Your job title
• Your phone number(s)
If applying for a job we may also collect personal information you voluntarily give us including:
• Your work history, education, skills, experience and any other information included in your CV
• Details of your job preferences
• Answers to questions that we pose to ascertain your suitability for the job for which you are applying
We automatically collect other technical information when you visit our website too, including:
• your IP address
• login information
• browser type and version
• operating system
• time zone
• pages you have visited on our website
• services you have searched for • page interactions
• phone numbers used to call our team
We will only use your information to:
• Provide you with the best customer service we can
• Provide you with member services on the website
• Administer your membership
• Provide any information you request
• Send you updates, including about the regulations, our services, and free seminars, webinars and training events
• Ensure that our website presents content in the most effective manner for you
• Validate your email address and confirm your eligibility to use our site
• Administer our site, including data analysis, research, and statistics
• Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service
• Keep our site safe and secure
We will only use personal information from job applicants to:
• Contact and assess job applicants
• Help understand recruitment behavior and improving processes. This involves us combining your anonymized information with anonymized information provided by other candidates
• Be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes and in connection with any subsequent employment
We may also share your information with trusted third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors where it is required for the performance of any services we provide you
• Analytics and search engine providers that help us improve our website
We will never sell your data or use it for purposes that are not related to our core business services. We may, however, disclose your information if:
• We sell or buy any business or assets
• If Expertise Enviropass Inc. and its assets are acquired by a third party
• If we are required to do so under legal obligation or to enforce the terms of our agreements including contracts and terms and conditions. How long do we keep your personal information?
• We only keep your data for as long as it is necessary for us to do so. The retention period can vary considerably, depending on the type of information and how we use it.
• When we no longer require your personal information, and there is no need to retain it for regulatory or legal reasons, we will either delete it from our systems or depersonalize it so that you cannot be identified.
If you would prefer not to receive information from us, including our newsletter, information about free training events, or any new services, please email our team at email@example.com or call 001 + 514 887 7871. You can also opt out of our newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Data security protection For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is Expertise Enviropass, company number (NEQ) 1174470691 whose registered address is 211 – 1750 St-Louis, Montreal, H4L 5N4, (QC), Canada.
We collect information through web forms and via communications you send us using email or phone. We also collect information about how people use our website, so we can improve the website. To meet legal and regulatory requirements and to ensure we meet high standards, we may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance purposes. We may also monitor calls as part of our staff training. All information you pass to us is stored and may be transferred to or stored at a destination outside Canada. You agree to this by submitting information to us.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to 211 – 1750 St-Louis, Montreal, H4L 5N4, (QC), Canada
We will send you the information that you request within a maximum of 20 working days and we are happy to correct any inaccuracies that you inform us about. This service is usually free of charge, however, in some circumstances, we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’. Website security We store and manage this information securely to prevent unauthorized access.
Our business is paper-free, as far as is practically possible. As such we use email to communicate in writing as much as possible. In the case of marketing communications, we will always allow you to unsubscribe by replying to the email and indicating you no longer want to receive emails from us.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the responsible body for the data processing that occurs via this website has their basis outside of the European Economic area and Switzerland, then the associated Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google Ireland Limited and Google LLC. will hereinafter be referred to as “Google”.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files saved on the site visitor’s computer, to help the website analyze their use of the site. The information generated by the cookie (including the truncated IP address) about the use of the website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Google Analytics is used exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()” on this website. This extension ensures an anonymization of the IP address by truncation and excludes a direct personal reference. Via this extension Google truncates the site visitor’s IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional situations will the site visitor’s full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and truncated there. The IP address, that is provided by the site visitor’s browser in using Google Analytics will not be merged by Google with other data from Google.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the information collected to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other website and internet related services to the site operator (Art. 6 (1)( f) GDPR). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content. The interests of the users are adequately protected by the pseudonymization of their data.
Google LLC. offers a guarantee to maintain an adequate level of data protection on the basis of European standard contractual clauses. The data sent and linked to the Google Analytics cookies, e.g. user IDs or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is carried out automatically once a month.
The website visitor can prevent data collection via Google Analytics on this website by clicking here. An “Opt-out Cookie” shall then be applied which shall prevent any future collection of the site visitors data when visiting this website.
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google LLC (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.